BISMARCK, N.D. (North Dakota Department of Transportation) – According to the NDDOT, effective 7 a.m. CT Tuesday, March 12, 2013, load restrictions will be implemented on the following highways in the southwest and south-central part of the state:
• Highways south of and including ND 200 and west of the Missouri River
• Highways south of ND 200, east of the Missouri River, and west of ND 3
• ND 1806 from Mandan to 10 miles north of Mandan will be changed to a 6 ton load restriction and be restricted.
Highways excluded are:
• ND 200 from Montana state line to Jct US 85
• ND 68 from Jct ND 16 to Jct US 85
• ND 16 from Squaw Gap to Jct ND 68
• ND 11 from Jct US 83 to Jct ND 3
All other previously implemented restrictions will remain in effect.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of NewsDakota.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by NewsDakota.com.