Bank of North Dakota’s DEAL Student Loan Program has announced their REAL DEAL Scholarship winners. Each will receive a $500 scholarship to attend a North Dakota college and qualifies to be one of 48 applicants to compete for a $3,000 scholarship to be awarded in the spring of 2013.
Recipients must demonstrate community or school involvement and have a 2.5 GPA or greater. High school seniors can apply for the Real DEAL scholarship when they visit Bank of North Dakota’s College Planning Center at banknd.nd.gov. Eight scholarships will be given statewide every month through March, 2013.
- Alexis Zieske (Northern Cass): Alexis is involved in Philanthropy & Youth (PaY), Athletics and SADD.
- Dominick Goettle (St. Mary’s Central): Dominick is involved in Soccer, Speech and Choir.
- Drew Kary (Bismarck): Drew is involved in Football, Wrestling and National Honor Society.
- Jayla Knutson (Devils Lake): Jayla is involved in Dance, and her church.
- Jessica Wyatt (Thompson): Jessica is involved in Basketball, Track and Junior Bank Board.
- Jonathan Walker (Kidder County Steele): Jonathan is involved in Jazz band, Track and 4-H.
- Mari Tonsfeldt (West Fargo): Mari is involved in Band,Theater and Soccer.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of NewsDakota.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by NewsDakota.com.