JAMESTOWN, N.D. (NewsDakota.com) – Stutsman County Relay for Life is continuing their fundraisers well into the beginning of June.
Josh Knutson reports that numerous fundraisers have been scheduled that everyone should have on their radar:
- April 22nd at 10 AM will be the Kitty’s Pals Bake Sale at the Buffalo Mall.
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center Bake Sale April 23rd at 12 PM in the Buffalo Mall.
- Color Run, April 29th at McElroy Park. Run starts at 10 AM, still accepting registration. Cost is $30.
- St Paul’s Father Daughter Dance, May 5th at 6 PM in the Jamestown High School. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Available from St. Paul’s Methodist Church or Neighborhood Grocery.
- First Community Credit Union “Striking Out Cancer” Second Annual Softball Game in May.
- First Community Credit Union Taco in a Bag Fundraiser, June 7th. Cost is $5 and free will donations are accepted.
Knutson also reports that teams need to be signed up by Friday if they intend to participate in this year’s relay. Contact Erica Rebenitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their Facebook page for continual updates.
The next Stutsman County Relay for Life meeting will be held Tuesday, May 16th at Wells Fargo Bank starting at 6 PM.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of NewsDakota.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by NewsDakota.com.