Letters to Santa Giveaway
Contest starts Saturday, December 9th, 2017. Contest ends December 21st, 2017.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR i3G MEDIA’S “LETTERS TO SANTA GIVEAWAY”
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win this contest; a purchase of any kind will NOT increase your chances of winning. To enter you must be a legal resident of the state of North Dakota in the United States of America and under 18 years of age at time of participation.
- To qualify to win 1 of the 20 Letters to Santa prizes, listeners may register online at newsdakota.com.
- A random drawing for all winners will be held each weekday starting December 14th through December 21st. Winners will have their letter read on the radio and will also receive a stuffed Santa Bear and 2 tickets to Disney On Ice – Frozen at the Fargodome. Online registrations will never reset during the duration of this contest.
- The odds of winning the Letter to Santa Giveaway prizes are based on the number of contestants who have validly registered for the contest since the contest’s start date.
- Only one (1) person per household may qualify or win during the duration of the contest, and the 30-day period after the contest concludes. In the event that two (2) members of the same household qualify or win a drawing, the person who is 2nd in time for qualifying or winning will be disqualified and removed from the contest, and his/her prize will be available and awarded for another contestant from a different household. The term “same household” means persons living under the same roof or at the same residence address.
- Employees of the station and/or its affiliated companies as well as employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate family in the market are not eligible to win. “Immediate family” means parents, children, stepparents, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings and spouses, whether or not living at the same residence.
- “The Stations” will report the total dollar amount of any prize to the IRS and will furnish the winner with a 1099 form. Each winner will be solely responsible for the payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and/or use of any prize awarded during this contest. There will be no substitution for any prize.
- Winners shall be required to sign and deliver to the Stations (i) a release and waiver of liability and (ii) a publicity release, both of which will be supplied by the Stations. By entering this contest each winner acknowledges, consents and authorizes the Stations to publicize and broadcast, without additional compensation of any kind, the name, likeness and voice of each contestant or winner, as well as the fact that s/he has won or otherwise participated in the contest, or any other matters incidental thereto. Any communication or information transmitted by email or otherwise to the Stations and/or a website operated by the Stations is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. If you do not want your personal information used in the manner describe herein, do not enter this contest.
- Failure to observe all contest rules will result in forfeiture of any prize.
- The Stations will not be responsible for computer, phone, texting, telecommunications or transmission interruptions or malfunctions, or for incomplete calls, messages or texts, or disconnected calls or any other computer, phone, public utility or internet service provider interruptions or malfunctions that may occur during this contest.
- Except as prohibited by law, the Stations may, in their sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or modify the contest or the Official Rules if the contest is not capable of running as station planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, a force majeur, tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer viruses, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which Stations, in the sole discretion of the Stations’ management, is deemed to have could corrupted or affected the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or intended conduct of this contest, or resulted from amendment and or adoption of new or existing laws and/or regulations regarding the administration, operation or any other aspect of the contest in any jurisdiction). No substitution of prizes is permitted. Stations are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of winning the prize and will be held harmless for any damages created from winners’ ownership of the prize.
- Station may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest or modify the contest or Official Rules if the contest is not capable of running as station planned for any reason (including, but not limited to, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, fraud, technical or human error or any other causes which station, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or intended conduct of this contest or amendment and or adoption of new or existing laws and/or regulations regarding the administration, operation or any other aspect of the contest in any jurisdiction). No substitution of any prizes is permitted. Station is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of winning the prizes and will be held harmless for any damages created from winners ownership of any of the prizes.
- Any putative winner of this contest will be notified by telephone and/or email from the Stations. If a putative winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the Stations within three (3) days from the date the Stations first try to notify him/her, and/or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner shall forfeit all rights to win or receive the prize, and an alternative potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that s/he has met all eligibility requirements of the contest, including without limitation the execution and delivery to the Stations of all required authorizations, waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, IRS 1099 tax forms (collectively, “Releases”), such individual will be declared as a winner. Failure to timely deliver the required Releases to the Stations will result in the disqualification of such putative winner.
- Parent or Guardians valid state identification (g. driver’s license/ID card) may be required to claim any prize or participate this contest. When claiming prizes, putative winners will be required to show proof of identity and may be required to execute and deliver the Releases. Failure to provide valid identification and execute and deliver the Releases within seven (7) Business Days of the announcement and declaration by the Stations of the winner shall result in that winner’s disqualification and an alternate winner being selected.
- Contestants must use their true, legal name and address when participating in the contest or they will be disqualified and prize forfeited.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of NewsDakota.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by NewsDakota.com.